Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Savouring Every Moment

The little man sleeps. I used to keep a diary...a long, long time ago. My plan when my son was born in March last year was to start a new diary to give to him when he is older. I wanted him to read about all the adventures we've had because he won't remember...and I'll probably forget lots too with all the sleep I've lost over the last 9 and half months :), but i digress...
This is for him and I to remember our adventures, and maybe to inspire other mum's to enjoy every little moment, every tear, every smile, every giggle, every cuddle (even if its 2am and you would rather be curled up in bed fast asleep), every mess, every game, with your children, because time is lost to us so quickly.
My New Years resolution is to focus on the now, because the past is gone so there is no use regretting the things that we did not do (or perhaps those that we did do) and the future...well it will be here sooner than you think, with a list of even more things we have to get done! Oh, and take lots of photos, but don't get so wrapped up in getting the perfect photograph that you miss enjoying the moment too!

No comments:

Post a Comment